Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Probably shouldn't have confused things with mentioning the quotes. At this point, the report doesn......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thank you Crymsyn for your reply. The dba said it still failed. Before I sent it off, I tried runn......

I tried adding the -IF before the WHERE Prompt, but according to the dba it is still prompting for c......

Thank you to both Daniel and Crymsyn. This is encourageing news. If I understand correctly, I woul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I have developed a report and it is available to users through the BI portal. Recently we added a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Renaming fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I'm a begginner, so there may be a better way, but our dba said that to get the names to match, in d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Layout and Position of Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I figured out how to get the "Total" and totals to appear on one line rather than wrapping and takin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Layout and Position of Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thanks Daniel, Was able to use your code as a guide to make some progress in producing the report. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Layout and Position of Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I would like to position the total line and where the totals appear on the report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Ampervariable on Report and Drill Down Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thanks Dan. That solved the display issue. Any thoughts about how do I pass down the variables t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display Ampervariable on Report and Drill Down Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I'm building a report that will accept a user prompt and hope to be able to provide the prompt as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Average GPA Overall Avg GPA 3 to 4 categories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Hi Kerry, Thanks for the instructions on editing the message header....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Average GPA Overall Avg GPA 3 to 4 categories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
How do I mark as solved?...

Hi Kerry, Thank you for your suggestion to contact Customer Support Services. The technician point......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Average GPA Overall Avg GPA 3 to 4 categories (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I'm trying to build a FOCUS report equivalent of what we are currently using form Oracle and MS-Acce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] If Then Logic to choose a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
I overcame the issue by adding hard code values in order to get the description to show up. I tried......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] If Then Logic to choose a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thank you all for your great help. I used GamP's code and it is working. This brought to light tha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] If Then Logic to choose a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
We have a field with data in a "current" and "legacy" format. For the report, we want to create a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WHEREIF Prompt two cases Equal/Not Equal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
Thank you for your reply. I wasn't able to connect to webfocus yesterday as the server was down. I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WHEREIF Prompt two cases Equal/Not Equal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
New to Webfocus. A consultant set up a series of prompts in the Whereif section. We would like to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search