Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I am passing parms from a fex to a html page. For the values that are blank, the very first space is......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] javascript help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Ok, that was easy. I finally guessed the correct combination. OnExecute(button1); Can close :-)...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] javascript help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I am attempting to execute a button action based on the values entered into two fields. I have the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing image source variable from fex to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Ok. I figured it out. My solution did work. When I re-opened html composer, it broke it but putting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing image source variable from fex to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I spoke to soon :-( It's not working now. Probably due to a cache issue. Fernando, So is the synta......

Ha,Ha!! I knew it had to be simple. I just didn't realize it case case sensitive. COMPUTE TEST/A30=......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing image source variable from fex to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Is there any way to place a variable into the image source of the html page? I'm using !IBI.AMP.name......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Public Dashboard is substituting blank spaces in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
No. The spaces are somewhat in the middle of the URL. The index value that I am passing is A9, but t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Public Dashboard is substituting blank spaces in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
We are a IBM i workshop, but the values are passed as a html link to view RVI images. I'm not sure w......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Public Dashboard is substituting blank spaces in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a link to an image on the Public Dashboard that is not working. I have discovered that the pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Append DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Ok. That won't work the the DB2 table on the AS400. We worked around using RPG. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Append DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Is the 'MODIFY FILE' within the SQL Editor?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Append DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I am running a procedure Mon - Fri at 7am, creating a DB2 table, with the following code: SQL DB2 D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Counting date/time M-F; 7:00 - 17:00 only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I think we have it! Thanks for your help!! DEFINE FUNCTION DELIVERY(TIMEIN/HYYMDS,TIMEOUT2/HYYMDS) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Counting date/time M-F; 7:00 - 17:00 only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I don't think I'm doing something right Alan B. The time doesn't look correct to me. DEFINE FUNCTIO......

I can calculate the difference in time and what day of the week, but how do I only count the hours M......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Counting date/time M-F; 7:00 - 17:00 only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a request from a department to count orders offered (available to their division) for over 3h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date/Time in -Set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date/Time in -Set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
Also, I've tried concatenating a time on the end of the date value, but receive an error. SET TRACE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date/Time in -Set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I am trying to get Date/Time values in a -SET. I need the beginning of the current month, end on the......

» Refine Search
» New Search