Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the Self Service & MRE Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis nice what you are trying to do, but the question was how to "SUPRESS" the drill down on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I did not know, will take a look next week...

I have similar reasons to do this and than I do defines based on the several across values....

I think it can be done, if you do not mind having a more or less empty column. like DEFINE FILE C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Show us the masters. It might be important how the keys and indices in the databases are made. how m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the mixed use of capitals and non-capitals might give you all the problems....

Discussion Topic  RE: calling an oracle stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: calling an oracle stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
is the connection to the database setup as it should be? do you have the possibility to create a mas......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle CLOBs with WF713 or later (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mickey we had a question like this on a BLOB and the answer was it would be solved in 7.6....so may ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining multiple data sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think the BW structure has already many dimensions in it and I think you can not just join two mul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining multiple data sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think the problem lays before the join. the master describes a multisegment file and that causes ......

Btizz To give you some help on this it would be nice if you post something more than only the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - X axis Date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes this was the other way.... not my favorit, but when it works I never used functions, I'll take ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - X axis Date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yeah Susannah, I was afraid so, do you have a better solution. (I need that book....)...

change the format to an long alpha field and replace the comma with a point. ADATE/A17=EDIT(TRANSDA......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to give font color for alternate row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do not understand this. you want the font color to be the same as the backcolor or do you want the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to give font color for alternate row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
will this help Naveen? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 Table Extract Based on Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think the answer is a bit more complex. the field RUN_D is an alpha field with format MM/DD/YYYY,......

» Refine Search
» New Search