Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parameters from across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you use the developer studio this is build automatical via the GUI Frank...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to remove quotes around column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to remove quotes around column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would try ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT COM but I'm not sure what you want with that non quoted small c.......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL 2005 Databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We are using the same adapter for both the sql2000 and sql2005 databases But I'm not sure if this in......

Discussion Topic  RE: View .FEX processing command messages running as part of a Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Sorry you had a bad afternoon Alan.... Take a good glas of wine. In the developer you can open a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Issue in output HTML&EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prasanna if you put this line in your signature ......

Discussion Topic  RE: edit function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Danny Can this also be done with a date field? So from MYDATE/YYMD as '11th april 2007' or '21st m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in viewing output using &WFFMT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think this is too much to put into one report. 3 times 10.000 records would give you more than 50......

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mickey you are right it should work in 7.1.3, but IBI said it is a known issue and they we will do a......

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Alan This looks very helpful to me, but I have to wait till the upgrade is installed since the func......

Alan yes I can wait, I'm off now too till Thuesday. You might consider the thing via my privat mail......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV with the PRECEDING 0's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Navin what precisely is correct? do you want the leading zero's or don't you want them can you try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get DB user name and DB instance? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prasanna, try to use the " find" function here on this forum, you will find a lot of issues on usern......

Discussion Topic  RE: Year from Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Create a master on the query as if the query is a table. So suppose the query is called "MYYEARSDB2......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Castor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I schedule the reports from the MRE, my first attempt gave me the same errors as you have. The repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: HAVING PROBLEM CHANGING FIELDNAMES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jim I searched on the focal point site and found the same issue here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First and Last Day of Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The Sunday is for regitration and an opening party. The Monday morning session is however interestin......

Discussion Topic  RE: varchar vs tx fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
that's a usefull tip H.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Join the Community (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Anatess last year we were in Orlando and that place also made people ask if we visited all the disn......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Joining" two tables for combined output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Michel A good start here on this site is first search on the question you have. Someone else posted......

» Refine Search
» New Search