Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
interesting question Alan It was both for HTML and PDF and Excel What we discovered yesterday that......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Danny in one application I build for our own department I cab handle this by inserting a strange ch......

Discussion Topic  make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a sql database with some large "memo" fields. In these fields people put some text (with an a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about For-Matrix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Omni you can run a query where you first hold the data while you add a sequence number to it and in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting YEAR part from &DATEYYMD in Dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Worthful info Danny......

Discussion Topic  RE: error message when creating pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
David show us the complete FEX and we might be able to help put the code in between 'CODE /CODE' m......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create one masterfile for 2 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I can not imagize why MORE is slower than MATCH MORE just appends the two reports and does not have......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create one masterfile for 2 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Frans You did not tell us what kind of table this are. If it p.e is in SQL you can start with a uni......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long fields in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thanks Kamesh I was afraid it should have to be something very simple......

Discussion Topic  Long fields in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a report that prints long fields (A4000V) as a text block in HTML It works fine. Now I want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Expandable on lower BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
a search on this site will show you some more interesting suggestions on this subject Yogi Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Join the Community (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I also got an invitation and last Wensday we have hade a client relation meeting at the local IBI of......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to default "Select all" in autoprompt? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
FOC_ALL this does not work.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dirk I tested your example, but it does not work here. what happens is that I get an excel sheet wi......

Discussion Topic  empty fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm building a fex that needs an address field. The address is build out of several components (alp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit Agenda (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Not able to open the table file in report painter 7.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prasanna normaly when you develop a script without the GUI it can be opened later within the GUI, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Cyril I'm also not sure if you can give a second across in a graph. What you can do is use only the......

Discussion Topic  RE: display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Danny I was reading your graphing solution, it looks fine (I can not try it since I'm at home) but ......

» Refine Search
» New Search