Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to default "Select all" in autoprompt? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I knew that Texas...just joking....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to default "Select all" in autoprompt? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Undocumented features is that the same as a bug? But I will put this in my folder "nice to know" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COUNT help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCLIST suppression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
ok that helps a lot Francis (I thought this answer could be given by a guru, but the virtuoso was ......

Discussion Topic  FOCLIST suppression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hi Guru's Is it possible to prefend the creation of the field FOCLIST when I create an HOLDFILE FOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: new masters with "red" fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Alan, Francis, Carol that helps And the inefficiency of the views is already becoming clear......

Discussion Topic  RE: new masters with "red" fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah I do create the master not by hand (I'm a bit lazy) but I do review the result and change some......

Discussion Topic  new masters with "red" fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm creating masters for the Microsoft CRM application. In the master I find several fields that ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah OLAP is IMO something else than Excel. It's a bit confusing, you can do an olap in excel, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What do you call a large amount of data. If you can predict the number of rows you might consider no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: FOCUS error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Rajesh If focus has problems with the number of data, what do you expect the flat file will do. I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Danny We are untill now not impressed by the reports that are in the CRM system and as you will kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAR FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis I added Focus to the list of well known relational databases in the wikipedia page Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: CAR FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis ......

Francis this Wikipedia artical proves that you can not trust op wiki data.... "well known databases......

sql passthrough on a focus database???? why? In a sql database you will have several tables and th......

Because you only use the country segment which in fact is a table with only 5 records. The bodytype ......

Discussion Topic  RE: auto-print from fex code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe use DOS PRINT printername filename use on the command prompt "HELP PRINT" you should here sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Failure in trying to use SET to setup IS MISSING where condition. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
-SET &ECHO=ALL;...

Discussion Topic  RE: FILEDEF path with spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
something like "~clinical1" ??...

» Refine Search
» New Search