Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CAR FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Because you only use the country segment which in fact is a table with only 5 records. The bodytype ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FILEDEF path with spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
something like "~clinical1" ??...

Discussion Topic  RE: FML - How to recalulate a COMPUTE in a RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis, I disagree on this. the advantage you have in FML is that you can do the same buth also a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML - How to recalulate a COMPUTE in a RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
wonderful photos Francis ......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Scott I'm an employee on the company where I build the reports, I supports your opinion, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In this special case the supplier of the application (Microsoft CRM) gave some sample reports with s......

Discussion Topic  direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have the choice on a project to either use a direct SQL script (1) or build the group of reports o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Listener with Attachment (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FrankDutch
So when you receive the mail, the proces should save the attachment and then that attechment will be......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
This was just what I needed. I'm going to love this site more and more. Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mre Reports security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would like to know more on that Darin. Can you please explain what you do and how that is worked o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Failure in trying to use SET to setup IS MISSING where condition. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
try IF &ACTIVE EQ .... in stead of "=" Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: accordian report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Alan I will give this script a try too. Looks promising. My new colleague is good in javascript, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the question is for me a bit confusing, but would you be able to do this in excel? can you work that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thanks Tony, I prefer the DL too. very flexible....

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
if you have a database with the names usercode(is this the burstvalue?) and the emailadress, you can......

Kevin, Tony ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing Parms in drilldowns and stay in child report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
From the parent report you can pass some values you do not use in the child report, but from that ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: European notation for the HTML Date Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Adrian It might be a good suggestion to ask this to the WebFocus designers. It would be better if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webserver set up for publishing reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I fully supports Tony's thought. We started two years a go with some courses for my fellow builders......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webserver set up for publishing reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
start with creating some users and publishing some of your reports create a domain in MRE copy your ......

» Refine Search
» New Search