Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calc CNT divided by CNT.DST field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ad à column ? Where.... This message board is supposed to help others...but you just seems to throw......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Titles on ACROSS columns (again) - Weird ! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In PDF only or in all output formats And how was this your former version of webfocus ? I am rather......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tie multiple reports together to produce a final result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
When you need balance reports the first thing that comes into my mind is fml. This stands for Financ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tie multiple reports together to produce a final result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There is no one solution to fits all this It highly depends on the possible relation between the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] count unique date by person (active days) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can not use distinct count in an across All you can do is do the distinct count first an put tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] API Styling for Secondary X-Axis in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Did you download the 1300 page manual for this ? It is available on the information builders website......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two table on one report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
To little information to give a good answer The input data from the first table is for me not found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Did you try to put the computed field in the define segment instead in the table ? First a hold file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If this last suggestion does not work I would think of adding two new computed fields to the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS is still working...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I suppose the maya did not reed the manual about calculating with dates. So they made a little misca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Using Google charts (was: Graph smart-date troubles) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prachtige alternatief! We zoeken nog iemand ! I wonder if this will work in a secure business syste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving a Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
With a screen capture program like snagit that is how some ppl at my office solved this. The manager......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can InfoAssit do this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes you can, but I am sure we can better help you if you post more info about source and database st......

Discussion Topic  RE: That madness called Compound PDF's again... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Sounds familiar, but what about calculating in a first small report how many columns you need? Once ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to define usage/actual in the master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
USAGE=D12.2, Actual=.... depends on the datasource type, if it is SQL it could be P8....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mulitple Hierarchy error on SSAS cube data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Post the master file description and the fex code you have created. I suppose you are trying to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
congrats Rick I wish you a great time. You will have more time for focalpoint now...

Discussion Topic  Webfocus professional needed in our Bank (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by FrankDutch
Since we are looking for a new colleague who is fluent in Dutch the rest of this message is in Dutch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: HFREEZE and EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
this can be done with a excel template...

Discussion Topic  RE: Access reports created with InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
are you talking about the fex code? the reports can be send to a file and printed the fex is availa......

» Refine Search
» New Search