Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  using set on dateformats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have this problem I run a report where the user is asked for a yearmonth value and then there sho......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert 03-MAR-2007 to DMYY format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Guru's IMHO this depends also of the format the date is stored in the database It might be a smartd......

Discussion Topic  RE: why webFocus is so popular than Oracle reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
what is "Oracle Reports"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT and IN (...) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: rows into columns in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
how about using Copy and Transpose in EXCEL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting decimal value to binair value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ok thanks all for the support and remarks. my program is now working as it should be. I use this t......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting decimal value to binair value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I know how to handle that I will put the "number" an alpha string and split that in 2 times 23. the ......

thanks Alan and all the others I think Alan's is the best one in this case cause I need to go up to ......

thanks This will help and in my case Alan's solution fits best....

Discussion Topic  converting decimal value to binair value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a value let's say 50 that I want to convert into a binair value 110010 In excel I have the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I tried to use it, but what if I want to do it for a moving 100 days and 200 days average comparison......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Mre Reports security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do recognize your problem. I'm working on that too. What I want to do is create a database set wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: String Contains function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes SUBSTR will give you some help...

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining created focus tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
if the fields in the 3 holdfiles are in fact the same, you should not use join. TABLE FILE HOLDFILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Scheduling&Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
As far as I understood the second problem, it was not the point that the reportcaster is not up, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Scheduling&Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
there are some other amper values like &DATE &YYMD &MDY &MDYY etc... the second question...I have......

the first one is easy there are a lot of amper variables that will give you the today date in severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with FOCUS JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You might use the command ON TABLE HOLD AS...FORMAT FOCUS INDEX .... Or maybe instead of JOIN you......

» Refine Search
» New Search