Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordion report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thanks Tony, that looks simply I will give it a try (tomorrow) and will let you know if this works o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordion report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm sure you are right about the javascript. if you look in the source from a accrodion report (the ......

It's sound great, but let me first put this question to the IBI helpdesk, since your solution would ......

Discussion Topic  Accordion report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to build an accordion report TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES BY COUNTRY BY MODEL BY TYPE BY CAR ON......

Discussion Topic  RE: graphics question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: graphics question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What version is this? IMHO it is not yet possible to do an double accross in a graph. Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: blanc line in subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
but the MULTILINES does not work a subhead... thanks anyway....

Discussion Topic  RE: blanc line in subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Danny that is great.... thanks Francis....you are right, it remains unreadable and makes it......

Discussion Topic  blanc line in subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
To make a report better readable I would like to add a blanc line under the subtotal ONLY when there......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pareto Chart Display data as summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Moxi you posted an other question conserning this Pareto thing I answerd with [QUOTE] it is possi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah, I think your solution will only give the average and not a rolling or moving average. An......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes I have, but will have to check my business computer tomorrow. I will try to convert it a bit to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting default values for launch pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have put these values like &&LASTWORKDAY &&THISYEARSTART &&THISMONT &&PREVIOUSMONTH etc with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attention Maintain Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mark We do not yet use the maintain function, but I'm looking forward to your presentation in Las V......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating groups in a report from different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
which field in each of the tables could act as a join field? if you do not have it, there might be a......

Discussion Topic  RE: page alignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
A better way to control printing is probably PDF format. The column width can be fixed, undependent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linking to a MRE Reporting Object from HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Would you be so kind to share a part of the HTML script, It would be easier to understand and maybe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVG of GPA's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
what is GPA? TABLE FILE STUDENTS SUM AVG.GPA BY STUDENTNAME BY MAJOR END ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining Field Description? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You should put that description in the master file or when it is a local defined field you rename i......

Discussion Topic  conditional drill down in across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want a conditional drill down from an across field. It seems however not to work. any suggestions......

» Refine Search
» New Search