Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining Field Description? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You should put that description in the master file or when it is a local defined field you rename i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  conditional drill down in across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want a conditional drill down from an across field. It seems however not to work. any suggestions......

Discussion Topic  RE: focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Raghuraman this discussion site is ment for focus users It might help if you NOT open your question......

Discussion Topic  RE: alerts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you do care about the agents part of you solution could be done in DOS (you might remember that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Normalised database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hi TS As said it works, but not from the GUI. I get strange errors. I will put this solution as requ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Normalised database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  Normalised database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have a database table that holds 2000 or 3000 records. The master looks like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Bit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You might let this value as is. The other value is 0 so the meaning will probably be true and false....

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying Drilled down Report within Current Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think what you want is possible with this TABLE FILE CAR BY COUNTRY BY CAR BY MODEL BY BODYTYPE B......

Discussion Topic  RE: INPUT 1 RECORD OUTPUT 2 RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thx Susannah I did not see he wanted in a file, but you're right of course....

Discussion Topic  RE: INPUT 1 RECORD OUTPUT 2 RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
how about TABLE FILE XXX PRINT ACCT_NBR SLS_1 OVER ACCT_NBR SLS_2 BY ACCT_NBR NOPRINT END...

Discussion Topic  RE: change date to EOM in ETL process (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  change date to EOM in ETL process (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In reporting it is possible to change the date into the End-Of-Month date with the formula DATEMOV(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Information Builders has promissed me single sing on should work in version 7.6 I hope it will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Do you use the GUI to build your reports? If not give that a try and you might get a better result ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flushing Hold file's data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you create a hold file it is normally overwritten unless you put the command (append, so the flus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Arabic data in WF PDF Format Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
this maybe? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Arabic data in WF PDF Format Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Did you make a search in this focal-point site? this question and answers where posted earlier this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: % data format option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I can not explain why, you can not change it at all, it acts like a by field try this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress HEADING on First Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

» Refine Search
» New Search