Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress HEADING on First Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Colin this works by me.... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Forecast Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
your example works with me. so what is your point?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the output in the mentioned format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
your second question is a select: WHERE EMAIL NE ''; And if you want to repeat the ROLLNO ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the output in the mentioned format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
did you download the manual? try the command "OVER" so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a REVERSE function in 7 that reads a string backwards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ok Susannah Thanks for the explanation. I love those things. I hope you will find my email address (......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a REVERSE function in 7 that reads a string backwards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah I would love to see the end result, how you exactly test the validity of a e-mail address.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing *TOTAL in sub total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcaster after ETL proces (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FrankDutch
thanks Kerry but would it then better to use the RC schedule to start the process in total? so ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: left alignement of focus fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If the field is alphanumeric it will automatical left align. If you have trailing spaces use the pip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie-Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
there is a very good pdf manual that goes very detailed into all kind of settings wf713graph.pdf y......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS to count the length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
maybe a manual will help and some basic courses? look properly at the piping characters. you can el......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS to count the length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
besides the already mentioned solutions you might consider the fact that 25+25+1 is more than the de......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange, column width ,truncate /wrap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
define a new field like NEWFIELD/A100=SUBSTR((inlength, parent, start, end, sublength, outfield); ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] prompting for default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Sorry Chris, but this does not work and makes it IMHO more complex than needed, but thanks for the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Silly problem with Column Titles in Excel 2000 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
O that's the reason I saw this happen but never realized the wrapping was caused by this. So I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
According to the manual that must be possible and I have seen this last year during a hands-on train......

Discussion Topic  RE: Public DashBoard - Tracking Hits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It's in my opinion impossible to measure how many times people are VIEWING a page, maybe you can cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Stylesheet problem: WRAP with OVER doesn't work properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes that is what I should do. mayb add a codefield (source) to the both so you can see which record ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Stylesheet problem: WRAP with OVER doesn't work properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis I would go for a totally other solution to avoid the "over" solution, but that was not your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus - date computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the manuals can be downloaded in PDF. very good to use that you can search in teh manual first. but......

» Refine Search
» New Search