Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbers and grand totals in burst reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I forgot the pagenumbers there is an option to start renumbering by the first grouping field. it's ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbers and grand totals in burst reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
add a amper into the report that says -DEFAULT &BURST='N'; put something in at almost the end of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Burst or Not to Burst. Can you do both? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would give the 8 people that want the 200+ reports a user id and let them get the reports instead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] prompting for default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah, Tex I'm sorry but that's not the point. I want to show the precalculated value of the am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] prompting for default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mickey... if it was that symple! but no result here....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] prompting for default value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have some default startup settings that calculate the previous month code as '20070101'; I have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compund Interest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
how would you calculate it in Excel? can you give more info...

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus reporting query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah at UNO this code will not work.... I would suggest to start with a DEFINE FILE AMINTBL_UNO_P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join based on multiple fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Or you can firts create a two holdfiles where you create an indexed new key based upon the two keys ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling on RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm going to plan the update asap....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling on RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Susannah that is the hard way, but that also brings a kill process every day and an error report......

Discussion Topic  Scheduling on RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to schedule a job on the first business day of the month, is that possible?...

Discussion Topic  RE: just joined (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by FrankDutch
A bit late reaction Marnix, but I found this part of the forum just today. So you are working for an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Kathleen Butler joins the FOCAL POINT community (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by FrankDutch
Hi Kathleen nice meeting you. I hope I can bring up a lot of problems to solf for you LOL Frank...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Reversing a Numeric Sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
nice to know I just wonder why you have this computed field as a Packed format instead of Decimal. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
TABLE FILE COUNTRY PRINT COUNTRYNAME BY COUNTRYCODE ON TABLE HOLD AS H2 FORMAT FOCUS INDEX COUNTRYCO......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
it's in version 7.1.3 a clickable option...

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tim the set command to get all the data in the report is SET BYDISPLAY = ON good luck...

Tim blijkbaar een lastig probleem.... is group niet een reserved word in WF? als je de applicatie u......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Primary sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
TABLE FILE CAR PRINT A B X Y BY A NOPRINT BY B NOPRINT END A rather basic report, but I think we ......

» Refine Search
» New Search