Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Close AS400 files after report runs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have the same on our AlphaVax. What I did is automatically start and stop the service on that mac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Reversing a Numeric Sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
COMPUTE Total_AMT/P16.2C = -1*(Sales * COMMISION / 100); AS 'COMM-AMT'...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help the Idle: Has anyone out there got a fex that generates a mas for comt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
if you have a CSV with headers there must be a reasonable other source... that could better be used ......

Discussion Topic  computed field within. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to build a report TABLE FILE VIP_BEL_MUTATIE PRINT BUYSELL NUMBERSTOCKS COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplicate Dash Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Priya you should not make use of this goto functionality. take a look here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplicate Dash Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

in my opinion you can not change the labelname since the program first checks for the names. I think......

Discussion Topic  RE: comparing and combining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
ok this sounds rather sympel, I will give it try. thanks for this. Is there a difference in the resu......

Discussion Topic  comparing and combining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have client data on different systems. therefore the data entry departments want me to build a re......

Discussion Topic  focal point mails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
in some of the messages I see an image or screenshot. how can I do that?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintaining ReportCaster Distribution Lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
you can create the list dynamical from a database by selecting the "Dynamic adress" option that crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: field timestamp in table DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can define a new field with the function DATEFIELD/YYMD=HDATE(TIMESTAMP, 'YYMD')...

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anybody upgraded from XP to VISTA yet??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would wait till we can not avoid it anymore....when Bill is going to tell us about version Vista 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date time conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you never use the time part of that date field you can also change the master. USAGE=YYMD, Actual......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: From browser ... -WRITEing a FOCEXEC to a PDS member (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I could read it. What I did: I selected the in frame text, copied that to an editor and saved the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: file in reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Rich I'm afraid that I did not point out clear what I want. I have an external file (not created wi......

Discussion Topic  file in reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to include a file in a reportcaster message. the program gives me that functionality, but wat......

Discussion Topic  RE: fixed length fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
great, that is worth trying... I will let you know if it worked next week! have a nice weekend....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Decode from file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes, of course... thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
try a compute on the by field BY COL1 COMPUTE ... Or do a compute in teh report with noprint COMPU......

» Refine Search
» New Search