Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  grafics and formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I am building a report that holds a scatter diagram In the spot plot we want a "best" fit line. Tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] double looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis that worked well thanks a lot sometimes you just do not see the error anymore...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] double looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I created this fex to loop through a number of masters and see the first record of each but for som......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy report caster schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
you can move the jobs as far as I know i am not sure if you can copy a job I can not produce the st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving Coordinated PDF reports directly to disk possible ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
do you have reportcaster? if so you can send the report by email or ftp it, or you can place it on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a count of records to the Totals Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What you can do is do the count first in a hold pass then read the number into an amper value and p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending display values as another amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
sure you can do this but remember the send amper values has its limitations So what I would do is s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL BY COLUMN NUMBER NOT NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Strange idea, but i you give your fields an alias that is from B01 to...B... you can use that. I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
This command was available far before the first web version of Focus. Does anybody remember DOS? (so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Truncate by default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe take a look again on the answer I gave you on the rounding matter. It depends if you want to S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
DEFINE FILE XXXX NUMBERWEEKS/I3=&DIFF1; END done...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
subtracting dates can be done in many ways but as j.gross asked it depends if it are database fields......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining to different databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would try to put the other database also in a focus temperary table with an index and sorted in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining to different databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hold alpha is not the best way to join...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOW TO COMBINE TWO OR MORE FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
that is not very difficult have you ever used the MORE functionality? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOW TO COMBINE TWO OR MORE FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Combine could be the way Severus does it but you might want to see the result in an other way. conca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] test if the report is executed via reportcaster or in an other way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dan the DSTJOBNAME idea sounds good I think I will find a solution with these answers...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] test if the report is executed via reportcaster or in an other way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I was thinking to complex thx Francis...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] test if the report is executed via reportcaster or in an other way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have several reports that sometimes are executed from the dashboard by a user and sometimes (once......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run or Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
do you use resource analyser? if so you might see some extra information in the logging fields....

» Refine Search
» New Search