Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 120
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HELP with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You mix the read and the 'in file' functionality. In this case the where statement should be WHERE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Dynamic prompt not showing all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The report is based on a view and that is not always very fast. If there is a separate year table wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Upgrade problems 7.7.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Not reports. These are all or lamst all parameter screen Esther builders with html composer and all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Upgrade problems 7.7.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prairie We did have IBI tech 2days in the house without finding anything. The idea of changing the ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Upgrade problems 7.7.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We recently upgraded from 7.7.03 to 7.7.05 This was supposed to be a small upgrade in fact more a h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Values not showing as they should (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jgelona that was indeed the problem. Sometimes you overlook the most easy solution. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [solved] Values not showing as they should (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We recently upgraded from 7.7.3 to 7.7.5 Besides a lot of unexpected and unwanted changes I have the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do agree on the YYMD standard too. I will propose this to the politicians, maybe we can exchange ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
These answers are all in computes and defines but the question was if it can be changed in the defau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] One time delimiter extract load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Place the delimiter line in the master and not in the Acx file And do the same with the location of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create multiple rows from single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would place the mcguyver in baseapp so you can use it every time...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create multiple rows from single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Are these fields in one or in two tables? And if in two, is there a relation between them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Easiest Way to Calculate a Trend Value / Standard Deviation for Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Woow..Susannah I loved the Sigh... Math was always my favourite at school... Good you saw this m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Managed Reporting Folder structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you do not want to monkey with the HTML file then this is what I do Create a temp directory in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple MATCHes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can do that, but I do not understand why you do this. The match is a way to combine data from di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening a zip file in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can create a fex with dos commands If you can run the unzip program at the server you can do it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portals & PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Are you, but also the future users entitled to the specific PDFs? Is there a relation with the webfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Welcome Kathryn Henning as our Focal Point Moderator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Welcome Kathryn and thanks Kerry for all the work you did so far as moderator. Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Newbie Question - Turn Records into Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do agree to Danny on this matter. BI is business intelligente. Convert data to Information. Many ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parts of fex DISAPPEAR! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes If you develop your reports with the GUI you see several different containers, pe a define and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search