Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I suppose the asterix is because of you want those figures get special attention. There are lot othe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] issue with display of number field in APDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Well Lauri, that is not a real good reason you can both use the original field and the converted for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Probably not a Webfocus question but I don't know who else to ask... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What happens if you put a space in front of the field. Create a new field NEWFIELD/A51=' '|OLDFIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Page number count is wrong & how to drop blank space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I will ask tomorrow at the office and will let you know...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about match instead of join? It is not always my first choise, but is gives sometimes the prope......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TIP] CTRAN without pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Cati is this field always in the same format? numbers and dash at the same place? If i would sugges......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add blank on a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Can you use the GUI to develop this report? If so it gives you the ability to add an "ALL" row...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Year, Period, Weeks from TIME DIMENSION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
there is a great book available handling 1001 things about dates in webfocus. It coasts something li......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Just what i was looking for Darin I am going to try this next week...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD 'Formatted' Output For Use In Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about creating the subhead (country names) as dummy CARs so you can mix them in the same XML fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Self Service application security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Majid This issue was subject in one of the sessions at the summit this year. You have to setup some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Spacing in Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I should ad an empty field PRINT ... COMPUTE SPACE/A1=''; AS '' ... and you get a bit of extra sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alert and ReportCaster schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
cheryl I have strumbled upon the same problem and not solved it so far I am about to ask one tech f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question About MODIFY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TAB delimited .csv file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Neenz why is your csv file tab delimited.... If ppl send me that kind of files and it is meant for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alignment of Data in SubFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
This only would work in a report not in a flat typing command. So put it in a report somthing like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COlumn Date in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I am sure it can be done, but not easy to give you an answer you can use. post something more info a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does GUI run code each time object is opened? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
no it only runs when you want that (if the code is correct)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Fiscal Year Change Problem in My report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I changed the code a bit to get it worked with CAR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Fiscal Year Change Problem in My report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Arif Besides the fields in your dim table, what are the values in those fields? Are you able to jus......

» Refine Search
» New Search