Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Fiscal Year Change Problem in My report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Arif Besides the fields in your dim table, what are the values in those fields? Are you able to jus......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting SQL datetime field for use with DOWK. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
you can create an other line in your master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting SQL datetime field for use with DOWK. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is it in the database available as HYYMDs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Request for new HOLD format EMAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Steve you can send an attachement, but I never tried that. look at the first line in the code....it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Request for new HOLD format EMAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Poll  RE: BING ... pro or con? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not calculating the sub total for begining balance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes you can create a screenshot and post it on a publc website like photobucket or something like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis, Dan thanks for your solution I will work this out and nalyse what you did and I was not si......

Discussion Topic  Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a project database that holds in each row a project startdate and the total scheduled number ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract PDF files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What do you mean by "extract" ? Can you give an example? Do you want the information that is in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amazing results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Siegfried Maybe it is good to learn the bsics of Focus. You can create a connection to your DB2 da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amazing results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
pls post the webfocus master files you have on this project and the fex you have created to make it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Set the color of the legend marker in a line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about posting some code you already have...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] All or nothing RC report distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Take a look at the possibilities that ALERT function might give you. You can build a preprocess that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standards are slipping... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
this woke me up also great poster and I support this statement!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: comma delimited holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Francis I was aware of that solution of course, but this was a bit different since it has a comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: comma delimited holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis To be honest, I have no idea... Did not see it till now. It might be bank holidays or maybe......

Discussion Topic  comma delimited holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have this flat file and want to translate it to a more comprehencive database ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel form to html to pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Kathy We have a similar reporting, build with FML and we have done this all in one report and there......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file description change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Changed only the master file..... you should keep in mind the "MASTER" file means that it describes......

» Refine Search
» New Search