Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file description change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dan What you suggest is IMHO not the way to go. When you do that the user will insert a value ABC t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file description change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I suppose your database is a Focus database. Did you make a backup before you changed the format? Ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File size limit for release 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have tried Xfocus a few times (unlicensed) the advantage is the much bigger size, but I found out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster web services data adapter ADDSCHEDULE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mark,Efrem just interested in this matter. thx for the effort......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Overlapping Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
i suppose you mean by overlap the command OVER it is supported but how it can be done within the GU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in Excel formula option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Neftali, Tony, Francis thanks for the effort so far... yes it seems to occure in the latest release......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in Excel formula option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I see I forgot to point out shat is going wrong... ......

Discussion Topic  Bug in Excel formula option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
When I run a report and use the excel formula option the calcultation is not working as it should t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] 'Save As' for saved parameters in MR? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
has something to do with your user rights...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pull WebFOCUS Reports & Report Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
interesting subject... need to read the manuals.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Enable freze in HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
if you create an HTML report that looks like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Enable freze in HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ram yes it is...now I see it is not the same person, but sometimes I get the idea that there is a k......

Priya I am sure you have asked this before... And I am also sure it is possible to get this done, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] count the data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
would you be so kind to post the code of your fex...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date in Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes for me too.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force plus sign in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dave maybe you can add a column heading that says.... Delta.... Even the less smart user will unders......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date differences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Kitty Did you see all the documentation that comes with WebFocus... It is all available in pdf form......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Stacked VBAR with Connecting Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ram Prasad if you post your code (adviced to do it on one of the test/learning sets like CAR) we ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There is a very good book available that gives you many many functions onluy onm dates "(Almost) 100......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header freeze in Compound HTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Divya Your description of this report gives me the idea it is meant to be displayed on screen. If ......

» Refine Search
» New Search