Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing database without focexec? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
take a look at Maintain!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Different Months but same MAS file name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would again strongly recommend at least some basic training. Your company gives you as enduser th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Different Months but same MAS file name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I did not ask for the data, but for the masters. The best suggestion I can think of is ask the comp......

Well it can, take the documentation and search for the term 'USE'. I think however that your design......

What do you mean by "previous 6 months . MAS file" What is in your opinion a MAS file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cannot correctly display calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Selena What you want is typical for a financial report. Information Builders created therefor the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha numeric to Varchar conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Joining a virtual A160V field to a real A160V field is not a very smart idea. I would suggest to con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracles Greatest Aggregate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper Variable multiplication [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
who said wasting.....you need a smile every day please change your subject to [solved]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
A lot of information might give you a lot of comments. If I look at the first part of your code I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Paul if you post some code it would look like this ......

You may post them, but use the red ......

If this solved your problem I would like to add one other suggestion. Since you may want to run the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] For Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I developed many access applications, but never created an update script this way. it reminds me of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Save parameter report have too long URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to reduce the length of your amper fields. So instead &PAY_HISTORY05=FOC_NONE use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Champions League 2009 dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Nice example Frans!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SMS Text Message via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
No Frans format WP gives you in the end HTML code and not flat text. Inline was the solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Windows Login ID from a fex without MRE logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Do you mean by "open a report" that the manager is running the specific fex at that moment?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Graphs - BY STATE BY YEAR BY QTR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Please post the whole fex and the master. Else I can't help you.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Graphs - BY STATE BY YEAR BY QTR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
krubi VALUE was ment as an example field I also could have used "field" or "whatever" I do not kno......

» Refine Search
» New Search