Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Run SQL Query against Two Oracle Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yi where does it hang? if you add some lines like -SET &ECHO=ALL; APP HOLD BASEAPP You may see w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Put some debugging in the application. -SET &ECHO=ALL; -TYPE &VARIABLE and see what you get on y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple excel spreadsheets in a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm not able to test this at this moment. Maybe someone can. But if you split this application into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple excel spreadsheets in a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is excel the source or the result of you program? Can you post your code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Bursting and Message Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
1) Is this 4 worksheet report created by one fex? If you run the report with the first BY field and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML BAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Prarie it does not work. I tried that some weeks ago, a user wanted the output in excel and I sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Month End Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The solution depends also on the input field. If that is a smartdate field that is somewhere in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Dynamic content to the body of the mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Cold Please open a new issue and explain a bit more what you want. I have many report caster proces......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force the y-axis value to an only two integer value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think this would work too. SUM CNT.MODEL/I5S else SUM COMPUTE TELL/D7c=CNT.MODEL; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It does execute one after the other, but if you want to control the execution you need to build some......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Noel what doe you mean by "one at a time" do you want it after some user action?...

Discussion Topic  RE: computational element is too large (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I split the list you get with the hold file into two or more files. Then I use those files in a DECO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trim Field Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Greg, maybe some basic training would help a lot. But this is what you have to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator: transform over 2 different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jochem you can create fields on the fly during an ETL proces. I take a look on this and try to unde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator: transform over 2 different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jochem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus multi segment files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How do you plan to convert the flat file to a multisegment focus file. You know you might be able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error comparing date/time field to database field... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How Tom was one of our suggestion of any help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error comparing date/time field to database field... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you do not need the time part in the date field in your database (Result_Date) try to remove it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Visual Discovery Data Sheet - adding comma for 1000 separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you change your query to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Visual Discovery Data Sheet - adding comma for 1000 separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Well I can't read this.... I'm afraid you posted some html code and the system get's upset when you ......

» Refine Search
» New Search