Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OPTGROUP LABEL in XML dynamic dropdowns ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
ask Darin.... He has explained this a bit....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Visual Discovery Data Sheet - adding comma for 1000 separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Would you be so kind to post your masterfile? I might give us a better idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with a simple Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jereny Although it works now I would like to give some advice on this. You create two holdfiles an......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to read BLOB datatype? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Chaitra This subject is not new. If you do a search on this forum you get several hits and you migh......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS server nomenclature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes a bit.... Rather complex this software.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data overlapping footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bethany did you build your footings in the underlaying reports or is it part of your compound repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Matching file name to report name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
That information is somewhere hidden in the html files. We have created an application that lists al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster-Editing job submits job to run??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have had the same problem in 7.1, the solution mentioned above (X) worked well. In 7.6 I think it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus 7.7.X (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We are running 7.6.6 and we do not have many problems (not more than we had with 7.1.5 or 5.6 )...

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing Salesforce (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jim Informationbuilders might have a special adapter for the Salesforce application. I know they ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wide report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Noel The solution highly depends on the type of fields you want to display. If they are all D12.2 t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to tell a report to print landscape or portrait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm not sure about MVS but in in Webfocus I would say SET ORIENTATIEN=LANDSCAPE give it a try......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I'm not crazy about Dev Studio GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can do this, then it works also.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I'm not crazy about Dev Studio GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster subject line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dave If you do a search in this forum you may find this old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: mail report on request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tony I was thinking of RC since that application can handle the report and the mailing with the bur......

Discussion Topic  mail report on request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to create a report where the users can key in a client code. After hitting the run code the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reserved Words (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
My experience is that if I use the Editor within the application the color with some words change to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical align BY fields in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
As far as I know it's an excel problem and that might be solved with some default settings. You bett......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Compounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Robin I would opt for Ginny's suggestion. You create the several separate pdf reports and then buil......

» Refine Search
» New Search