Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anybody know where COMPOUND LAYOUT is documented (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Francis! Never found it, but searching is not always easy?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anybody know where COMPOUND LAYOUT is documented (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
John If you find the docs, please send me a copy.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Join with repeating values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Change your hold files to Focus format and add an index. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Join with repeating values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
And show us how you created the hold files. What is the type? Do you use index fields?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing values as multiple lines in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Nice to see that this works..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing values as multiple lines in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Channy There are a lot of ways to do this. This is one.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
So in the first part you create PDF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bit confusing code.... If you post code please put it between code tags and leave out the styling pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: compare first rec to later record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What do you get when you do this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: displaying items line by line under a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dharma Please try to build an example report on the CAR database and post it. I do not understand w......

Discussion Topic  RE: displaying items line by line under a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Something like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: copy right symbol into an excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
PK When you type your question you can see an underlined text "options" click on it and see what ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] DISPLAYING RESULTS IN COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
BJK Please start updating your signature to help you better we would like to know what version of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How do I get rid of the empty cells between the across columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hua you need to add a list sequence and then you get what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Avg (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Joe if you open the first initial message you can change the subject. please add [solved] there!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] reading variable field length and variable occurs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Waz Your solution works perfect! I now can decode a book. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of values in IN statement changed in 76? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I did not test my first post, I just thought this should work because I use this more or less with a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of values in IN statement changed in 76? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Shawn If you mail me the "welding" files I will test it myself (tomorrow, at the office). BTW upda......

Shawn It should work as suggested IMHO. Can you post your complete code? Did you get the error if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DBA security and chained variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
An other solution might be that you create a table with the loginid and the usercode. create an incl......

» Refine Search
» New Search