Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Open PDF documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have a general ledger application where we add the scanned bills we get from other companies. Wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a master file separating one string to 10 occurrrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to not use field alias with E01 or E02 etc... These names are internal used and I fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Display numbers in opposite signs for financial reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It can be done and it is all in the documentation. You can set different calculations for each field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count of Months Based on Date not counting higher than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
NR is just a counter for your report and it is defined by the compute statement. Did you try this ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count of Months Based on Date not counting higher than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
DATEDIFF function works with smartdates, and I am not sure your from date is a smartdate format fiel......

Frist question What is in the database...can you give some examples of rough data So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: use -READ VALUES IN A DEFINE [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Your database XYZALL does it have real fields ? If so, you need to connect your defined field to one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Master file triggers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Why? There is a function that is available and if you switch that on you find logging for all the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display the first column depending on a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Should be something like this Print whatever By country noprint By car By country Now you have t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Style Macros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think you can, but what we do is create a output file with a fex, hold that output and then includ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Put hardcode values in webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Many examples on this forum to see how you need to do that Search for the car database examples...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join hold file - out of sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But xfocus is not default available I think. I thought it is a separate license. Other option is SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sort for a specific ACROSS value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
First create a defined field bases on the specific model dealer cost Use that field for sorting...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster 7.7 SFTP Invalid signature ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We got the same problem and contacted an Ibi consultant to fix it Not sure what he did, but it is so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Highest, only if the highest is in my date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You have in fact two reports First select the most recent sold car and hold that record then do the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I capture SYSLOG to my local disk? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But webfocus does mot have access to your local disk....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Random Sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you have a real big number of records and you want a random selection of let's say 100 records th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding data series from stack total [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Create an extra field with the sum on field1 and field2 It will be on top of the others Give it a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Error in SQL Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe start with posting your query and then the error message....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound accordion reports ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is the compound report an PDF If so, accordion won't work If it is HTML I should say it might work...

» Refine Search
» New Search