Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Open PDF documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have a general ledger application where we add the scanned bills we get from other companies. Wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a master file separating one string to 10 occurrrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to not use field alias with E01 or E02 etc... These names are internal used and I fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Display numbers in opposite signs for financial reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It can be done and it is all in the documentation. You can set different calculations for each field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count of Months Based on Date not counting higher than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
NR is just a counter for your report and it is defined by the compute statement. Did you try this ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count of Months Based on Date not counting higher than 12 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
DATEDIFF function works with smartdates, and I am not sure your from date is a smartdate format fiel......

Frist question What is in the database...can you give some examples of rough data So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: use -READ VALUES IN A DEFINE [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Your database XYZALL does it have real fields ? If so, you need to connect your defined field to one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Master file triggers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Why? There is a function that is available and if you switch that on you find logging for all the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display the first column depending on a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Should be something like this Print whatever By country noprint By car By country Now you have t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Style Macros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think you can, but what we do is create a output file with a fex, hold that output and then includ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Put hardcode values in webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Many examples on this forum to see how you need to do that Search for the car database examples...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join hold file - out of sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But xfocus is not default available I think. I thought it is a separate license. Other option is SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sort for a specific ACROSS value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
First create a defined field bases on the specific model dealer cost Use that field for sorting...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster 7.7 SFTP Invalid signature ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We got the same problem and contacted an Ibi consultant to fix it Not sure what he did, but it is so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Highest, only if the highest is in my date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You have in fact two reports First select the most recent sold car and hold that record then do the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I capture SYSLOG to my local disk? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But webfocus does mot have access to your local disk....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Random Sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you have a real big number of records and you want a random selection of let's say 100 records th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding data series from stack total [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Create an extra field with the sum on field1 and field2 It will be on top of the others Give it a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Error in SQL Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe start with posting your query and then the error message....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound accordion reports ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is the compound report an PDF If so, accordion won't work If it is HTML I should say it might work...

» Refine Search
» New Search