Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Display currency symbols [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can create a mixed format with define. Try something like ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to handle & in the input string. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Naveen you can say TYPE &INPUTSTRING This will give you the value TYPE &INPUTSTRING.LENGTH Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF database crashes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Robert Please start upgrading your signature so we know better what version you are using and what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But as far as I know this only creates your XML mail address list. I had some problems with this la......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to not distribute Report Caster if report is empty? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How and where is your distribution list organized....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Procedure to retrieve the data from sharepoint side to WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ranjan Find someone from your technical IT department and ask them to give IBI read access to the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HexaDecimal to Decimal Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tony It's not fair.... You did not even give TNPV the change to work this out after your firts sug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use two hold files??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think that helping here is more your 3th point.....gives sometimes a nice feeling and sometimes it......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes me too.... Sometimes it helps Alt-Tab, it shows you some other Excel sessions and you can close......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Input file variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
John the simple way... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah That might be a good idea but if you go back in history to the first printing machines you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to always use the international ISO-4217 codes instead of '$' ‘€’ or ‘£’ or 'R' (the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Conitional Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tom Some day you will gone love Focus.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT operation always generates COUNT(*) in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What happens if you say SUM COUNT fieldname or create a defined field NEWFIELD/I5=IF MO_EXP_A IS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seeking FOCUS code to calculate/validate VIN# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bruce The decoding is not to complex, split the string into 4 parts (3 for the WMI, 5 for the VDS, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have found this fex Jessica, I created the cleaning procedure, but when I run it....well the logfi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow. It will be ...\srv71\... I suppose....

A very valuable discussion... Our logfiles are growing very fast (I do not know why, no time to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading data into focus database file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Rajesh Update your signature so we know better how to help you. It is possible to give your focus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Positioning text on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can position an image in this way. It would be nice if it can be done with text....

» Refine Search
» New Search