Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trailing Spaces When Saving FORMAT ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Try using the formula SQUEEZ, that might work better than TRIM. The 000200 you get in the A200V fiel......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: logoff/help/tree not showing in banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
That depends on the users level....

Discussion Topic  RE: Join based on multiple fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If your original files are SQL I would do the join in sql too and build the report on that view....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Master-described DATE in csv file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] appending records to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
John B One great technic that helped me a lot is following some courses. Your remarks and question ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extracting a given number of characters from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Denny seems to be overwhelmed by all the answers. I hope one of the answers solved his problem. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Matrix Report - How to sum data in rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Jack, this is exactly what I said....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Matrix Report - How to sum data in rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis I was thinking of SUM in stead of PRINT, but that would give you one row per RISK. So mayb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supplying -DEFAULT values with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I remember a post on this site where somebody creates an include file that is recalculated every nig......

Discussion Topic  RE: allow user to enter multiple values in parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Or you can create a loop that asks you to enter a second (and more) acct_number. Each time you enter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is MORE available in DEV STUDIO GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Carol, Mickey MORE does work in ReportCaster, but you need to help it a bit. After the MORE comman......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is MORE available in DEV STUDIO GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
No.... Instead you might use USE...

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! I need to create/find a particular date function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Denny You have functions available like actual date (&YYMD). And from that starting point it's rath......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help linking to multiple One to Many files! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It's not easy to forecast the performance, but since the 3 individual selections only use one table ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help linking to multiple One to Many files! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mark this might be a stupid question but what is in the real world the file "DRIVE" ? I see a perio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In fact Datamigrator should be able to do the job. You need adapters but then it should be possible.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Total Amount vs X amount (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I support Nubi's anwer... although it seems to be not so client friendly.... Joe: please post a bit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prevent users to print a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Diptesh That's a smart option. I'll discuss this with our security officer and the receivers of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prevent users to print a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
JG I'm not in the position to discuss this mater with the management. You are right it should be bet......

Tony that was my umnofficial advice to the management too, but if they do not have mail, how would ......

» Refine Search
» New Search