Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE = YESTERDAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jennifer Please update your signature with some info about your platform and application version. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoke ReportCaster from a Java application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is this more or less the same issue as posted with "Use Report Caster to get the history of reports"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoke ReportCaster from a Java application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Are you already able to create a report that gives you the executed reports per user? If so, you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use Report Caster to get the history of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Barry If you put your code example between codetags it will be better readable. Code tags are [ CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: changing the Format of a schedule after it is submitted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would create the CSV file in all cases. Once you have the output file you can open it in EXCEL if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Larage File Size issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Gobinath I do not know if there is a function to do this. In cases like this I always need to ask "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Positioning Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Chirag Positioning in HTML can be done with grid, I'm not sure if that works in EXCEL to. Can you p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Positioning Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Chirag This functionality only works in a PDF format report. In HTML you need an other approach. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sub Foot Alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Chirag If you have a question, please start a new subject yourself. It's a bit confusing for the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help to implement the following requirement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Chiraq It would have been better to post a new issue. It's not the same as you say yourself....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Slim Can't you post some code? We might see what is wrong and an example of the report you need mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Totals with report using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mary Beth The solution you have chosen is not the most easy one. The McGuyver solution is the best......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Totals with report using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Or you can create a dummy city "Totals" run your normal report without totals and an other report t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional ROW or ACROSS-TOTAL Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional ROW or ACROSS-TOTAL Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Pat I see that your fiscal year total now appears in the first column. If you want that this is ok.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar control parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
READLIMI??? I would try READLIMIT.... That might help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping data fields in report body (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thanks for the send example. I post it here to give everybody the possibility to think and help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping data fields in report body (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Seal Can you give an example of what you are trying to do. Is it a free form report like a letter w......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE6 Window Sizing issue [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Although this is solved I wonder why you did a roll back We are planning an upgrade from 7.1.4 to 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Legends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Srini I will wait to see your example and think it over meanwhile...

» Refine Search
» New Search