Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Legends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Srini I will wait to see your example and think it over meanwhile...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Legends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Srini Did you think of using a compound report? make the pie graph as you like and create a separat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Return value from child query form to parent form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Can you post some code Norb, to make it a bit more clear?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS is not styled correctly on output in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Rob maybe a small suggestion to increase the readability of the posts. If you put your codes and ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to store the TABLE File output as gif format ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I sometimes need that. I use Snagit (http://www.techsmith.com/) to capture the screen info into a G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Match non matchable tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Match non matchable tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Looks easy.. So the trick is McGuyver and your JOIN on the field BLANK that is defined AFTER the JO......

Discussion Topic  Match non matchable tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have two tables STOCKPRICES and CLIENTPOSITIONS The first holds the price that is valuable from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Arun Is it just a coincidence that someone else from India asked more or less the same question......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the documentation gives you also lot of possibilities. what special thing do you want to know...

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tigra I would suggest to start with -SET &ECHO=ALL; You get more debugging info. Next to do some d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
DAve be sure to replace 'yourfile' in this example with the file you want to use... unless "yourfil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hi Dave You have got some helping tips. I will not confuse you but I would do the last one a bit di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing for existence of column following ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Only 4... ok you can do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing for existence of column following ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mark Is the number of replies per order limited to 5 or 6? If so you can create some fields static......

MArk If I understand this well, you put the result of the across report and use that as the source ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to compare values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Did you try this in WebFocus? Please do make use of the CAR (or one of the other examples databases......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Francis, but in January who was a real Virtuoso....LOL I still don't see the reason for that R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Function in Where Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to split the where statement into 3 separate lines. Then you might better find which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is FOCUS relational or hierarchical? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
IMO is SQL knowledge not the most important part. SQL is a database language, and something for the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search