Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: forcing carriagereturn linefeed into /A field for pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
This works in 7.1.3 too. all together...! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: forcing carriagereturn linefeed into /A field for pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis in your country fields there is not something like "^#" you now just put some space in the ......

Well an example.... Suppose you put an "^#" instead of a normal CRLF in your document then ......

Susannah What Alan does is exactly what we do with some smart remarks. The code LINEBREAK=LF is rem......

Susannah I know my colleague has found a solution for this. He does a replacement of a certain chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do not know what TBRMLS2 does, but if that FEX has some amper fields that need to be filled by the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
This might work ......

would you be so kind to post an example?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Q:How to find out the last date of the month? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yuuta BTW this is available in the manual. If you would take a look you will find more functions li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Castter Dynamic Names in FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Nice idea Tom, but how do you schedule this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I agree on some user complain that DM is not so easy if you are used to modern tools, but a good sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I justify an item in a HEADING? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you use "JUSTIFY=DECIMAL(.6)" You can control the alignment even better when the field holds ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Connection TimeOut (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would recommend to open a request on the IBI tech site. This might be a know problem and the can h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Month Translate in Date Needed as dd-jan-yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Danny is right, but you still have your HIRE_DATE if you want the correct sorting....

Discussion Topic  RE: Month Translate in Date Needed as dd-jan-yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tom You should buy the book "almost 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFOCUS" It will help you in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
On the "date" hierarchy issue I also wanted to ad that if you have the transaction date in your reco......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hua I never used the FML on a period structure. For a period structure I would expect an drill down......

Hua do you have the example databases that come with WebFocus? If so there is an example available ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You need to have a USERID in the system that is allowed to use the requested domain....

Discussion Topic  RE: Include a non mre procedure in MRE procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes you can, search for MRENOEDIT here on FP....

» Refine Search
» New Search