Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Details on behavior of numeric formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
John it should be all in the manual, so why copy that here?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Burst report in RC mixed up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a Reportcaster job that sends a bursted excel report to several users. The strange thing is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 30 days ago (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Don't let us forget to mention the well known book "almost 1001 Ways to Work with Dates in WebFOCUS"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Helpme if you see your code try to understand it. Position means where the report starts Dimension ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bethany I think you have got a far to complex solution. Your basic compound report is already as i......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Laurie I'm a bit confused. 1) You want COMT (that is a comma delimited flat file) 2) You want it in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If you are new to focus I would suggest you buy a very good book on dates. "Almost 1001 Ways to work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about MATCH logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would say OLD-NOT-NEW but I wonder why you do two BY's with NOPRINT. I would suggest to remove the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Well Stephen, that different format is also in Daniel's solution a problem. But you can solve that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There are several ways to do this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Address List for bursting in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Slim You do not have to save the file. It is a DYNAMIC list and not a static list. The PCHOLD creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with IF within a THEN phrase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The code BEGIN and ENDBEGIN are IMHO typical Visualbasic codes. Change it to ( and ) also the ";" a......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count the number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Search for the functionality of "RANKED" here on focalpoint and you will find many examples on how t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Tom, but your solution does not work with the GUI and that is what many beginning users prefe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would use the code FOC_NONE you get this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email notification for scheduler in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
And if you selct " on error" it does work? Is your email a real email adress or an alias?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Email notification for scheduler in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
suji If you select the job you can click on the last tab that says " Settings". Here you can select......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by FrankDutch
Were the 2008 summit was held is announced in the beginning of this year....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: YEAR/Month function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is it possible to say WHERE PERIOD EQ '200805'; You can create a define that says PERIOD/YYM=RPT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
L You have in fact two questions. 1) Concatenate two reports. 2) output format. The second on is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search