Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would pass only "yes" or "no" and then in your child report translate that to what you need....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Your code should be posted between [ code] codetext [ /code] just leave out the spaces...

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Join with different format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yuuta I'm glad you already tried something your self. It would be helpful if you explain a bit more......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
With a HOLD you also get a master file, with SAVE you will not. If you need the master file (or bet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE or MATCH or something (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bob I would think of FML, that has the ability to get the same data into different rows....

Discussion Topic  RE: Variables to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Freddie Let me clarify what is meant by "signature", it is not "just your name". You should update ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variables to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Freddie What do you mean with full month. - 20080201 - Februari - 2008/02/01 and please update yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE 'Name' into Amber-Var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe IBI has some surprises for us in Nashville.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Development in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In different domains on the same environment you can have the same file names. We have a file namin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defining a field that could be alpha or numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Well, it must have been very cold up there...15 months between the question and the response... gla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday File Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
something like .../ibi/srvxx/wfs/bin/hdaydoff.err if I do remember well... But it must be in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm not sure if this example from Waz will work. I'm going to test it Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Suppose the oracle table has a field like DATESTAMP/YYMD. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning a File Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There is also a way to read the creation date and the last modification date. I have to look it up a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning a File Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can do something like we did with the FEX files. With some dos commands you can put all the fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to add a shadowbox to a pdf TABFOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about placing the summary report on the first page, would that be acceptable? If you put it on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper function needed... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jackie I'm glad your problem is solved, but it would be better if you try to find out how it is sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple BY phrases and Subtotals with FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bethany In stead of using the BY statement I would try to add on or more hierarchy levels if that w......

» Refine Search
» New Search