Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: in file limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There are some tricks. What I do is split the selection into more than one hold file. Than I do a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar chart grouping issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Lilian you can do this to get the overall max ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to mass suppress zero with on table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You have 750 different fields, but the format won't be that much diffences I think. You can do a fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to mass suppress zero with on table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It can be done.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batch process (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
MK Can you please be more precise? For what system? User passwords? Auto generate them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Examples of using FML Hierarchies for financial reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jim Today I joined a course at IBI on FML. The trainer told us there are scripts available at IBI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Examples of using FML Hierarchies for financial reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jim As said in one of the discussion here (with Bethany) we use CODA as GL system. They have an hi......

Jim FML is used mainly for reports on General Ledger systems. So if you want to do that here too, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Darin IMHO your concept has one wrong line. I would use SUM instead of PRINT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dan What would be the way to split it in 5 columns? Suppose you have 300 products, give them two s......

Discussion Topic  RE: function to make null values a 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Did you consider a multiverb report? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
almost -READ SAVEME2 &NEWMED.3. should be -READ SAVEME2 &NEWMED.I3. or -READ SAVEME2 &NEWMED.A3. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Query in WebFocus ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Sam What you did is almost the way to do this, there are however some limitations in the size of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS to WebFOCUS Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Sahkti the overall message you get here is, yes it can be done, but you need a lot of testing. But......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling reports with record count >65K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Many times I see askers of this form of bulk data, that they feel uncertain when I suggest to build ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For those easily confused headings, titles etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I support Tony's Star.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unwanted leading zeros on ALPHA report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tracie Without seeing the master I guess your fields LAST_NAME FIRST_NAME MIDDLE_INITIAL all are of......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
No problem at all, that's where this is for. We meet at Summit and shake hands. I just wanted to en......

» Refine Search
» New Search