Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
So finally you admit that the UK belangs to Europe..... You see so many time "the UK and Europe..." ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
BHS converting your dates back to numbers in excel will not give you the wanted result. Your format......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
L_G if you show us the master of this table, that might be helpful....

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Natalja If you want to join two tables a simple "hold" would not work. Change it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Akilayko Would you upgrade your signature so we know your version and applications. Some training m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cross reference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Majid I copied this from the manual (some people use manuals) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: change trend line thickness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
For a better quality graph I would use SVG format and show them in the HTML page. Resizing keeps the......

Discussion Topic  RE: change trend line thickness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Else you can change the color of the lines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Include a non-MRE fex in an MRE fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would never include garbage....garbage in is garbage out... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: have wf execute ms access query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Here is an example that I used to run an access macro. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: have wf execute ms access query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Alan What i would do is create a Dos command procedure (RUNACC.BAT). In that procedure you do what ......

You can execute dos commands, so you can start a msaccess macro too. Is that what you want? Or do yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: convert zero to blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the DISPLAY of a field as D12CS is something else than the value in the database. Displaying has on......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to join Host to same CrossReference 3-times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What I would do in this case is create 3 different masters that all point to the same AddressBook SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with DATEDIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would ad some debug lines to your code to evaluate the intermediate results. Start with -SET &E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to find how many repeating values a record may have (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Webmeister do you remember the "CHECK FILE XXX PICTURE" If you post the result it makes it a bit b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to join several files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How would you do that in SQL? I think that can't be done either, if you can do it on the database s......

Poll  RE: What is your Security Method for WebFOCUS Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a running total by weeks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think you first have to calculate the step size (in your example 125) Calculate the actual date m......

» Refine Search
» New Search