Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Compare sets of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
both sets of data can be written as flat files like 2 A 9 A 1 B 5 B and 1 John 5 John 2 Sam 5 Sa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FML using FORMULTIPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is your master you created this on is correct? And how about the recursive join? Can you post your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Show what you tried, we can be more specific in the helping. Obviously your field now is a number. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: run fex with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The client wants separate spreadsheets and if possible with different names, so I think at the end t......

Discussion Topic  run fex with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a fex that needs to run several times a month with different parameters. I created a fex lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: Append Two Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The flat file suugestion is good, but if this is a file with one field and one record you can also s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah I always use that manual if I want something that (obviously) not can be done with the GUI....

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to download the pdf file wf713graph.pdf from the Information builders website. It is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Date to WHERE Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
WIL I would suggest to change the master here FIELD=SDATE ,SDATE,YYMD ,DATE ,MISSING=OFF,$ Now yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Date to WHERE Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah...... increasing your karma.....LOL...

Please post your master of the TEST database I think the problem is in the field format of SDATE. Y......

Discussion Topic  Devide two fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have a database that holds the stock index values for several stocks per month over the last 60 mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah your solution would work, but that is what he does not want seeing his question. Frank...

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Mickey I created a report that should do something similar. I made the subtotals and totals by a fe......

Watashi The solution for this highly depends on the way your columns are constructed. Is it an acro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes it would be great to have that functionality in WebFocus. I get several question on statistics....

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks Alan I think that will do what I need. I just could not find it. I typed "standard deviation......

Discussion Topic  Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have a database with stock prices per month (first, last, max, min). We need to calculate the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Date Range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Brian Ginny was right, but it is interesting for you to see the difference in result. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Date Range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Brian Please start with updating your signature,so we know what version you have. Do you have stud......

» Refine Search
» New Search