Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate number of months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe it's fixed in 7.6 I get not the numbers I would expect, and in the book 1001 etc I found this ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Calculate number of months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I want to calculate the number of months between a amper date (&YYMD) and a database date. I tried ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Edward, Frans, Susannah I worked this out in excel now, it is always correct there, but now I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate current week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah According to the ISO standard, the week number 1 is the week that holds the first Thursday......

Discussion Topic  RE: Test if the actual date is a business day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis What I need this for is a report that should be send by ReportCaster only on the First Busi......

Discussion Topic  Test if the actual date is a business day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I need to test in DM if the actual date is a business day. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Robab I suppose you have left out some part of the program and this is a FEX that starts with TABLE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a date out of a timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There is a very good book available for 25 U$. It's called "(Almost) 101 Ways to Work With DATES in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me in converting a FOCUS program to COBOL program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
There is more than only WebFocus created by IBI. if you search "Software Focus" you will find severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Majid You can use FML....

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Focuszambit You are not right on all points. You may change te picture form D20 to D12 but you must......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC2597) USE OF DEFINE FIELD THAT CANNOT BE AGGREGATED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
If Amount is a filed in your T1 master AND if COL2 is an alpha field in your T1 master then this sh......

Prasanna Please post your code in between [ code] and [ /code] (forget the spaces) I suppose you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: for report footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would suggest to try this with the CAR table and post the source here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reporting Object Filters Breaks Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I'm sorry Dan This will never work. Please start with asking the management for some basic training......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reporting Object Filters Breaks Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Post your code, so we can see what might be wrong....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
in many websites you see separate fields for day month and year. That is also a way to work. I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would recommend to use the calendar control that is available in Webfocus. If you use that it vali......

Discussion Topic  Funny error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I was building a report in Developer Studio and got this strange error, which IMHO is a bug (I can l......

» Refine Search
» New Search