Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using define fields to JOIN databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What would be the result if you change the USAGE value of this field in the master? If the real valu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: To generate borders at the end of each page for multiple page reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Karun I think it is better to start a new issue and explane what your problem is. Now you expect ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 tables in one PDF page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prasana You can create a compound pdf report but it depends on the size of each separate table if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Has the label printer a certain brand and the labels? I do not have any experience on this. We only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
G The application comes with a lot of predefined settings for all kind of labels. Above these you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bethany We do something similar. We created a compound report per account team. The report has data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column manipulation in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Graig How do you add that extra line? Do you type it into the source, or by using the GUI? It does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting up a Holdmaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would say that the format (actual and/or usage) of the 3th and 4th field are not correct. If I see......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting up a Holdmaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
if I create a fixed format and master my dataset says something like FILE=IAAPO066, SUFFIX=FIX, DA......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create 2 new column in a fex using across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
DK Yes...sorry my mistake.. does it work now? doe you understand what this program does? Do you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Underline for Drilldown in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
GG If you try to build this report on the CAR database is the reslt then the same? (no underline?)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Underline for Drilldown in PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would try to change the sequenze of these lines And IMO the style=underline is not needed, since t......

GG If you post your code I will take a look. Post it between [ CODE ] [ /CODE ] (Without the space......

Discussion Topic  RE: unscrupulous "headhunters", faites attention. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have not Susannah, but thanks for the warning....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me in converting a FOCUS program to COBOL program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
rb I was searching here on the site for something and I stumbled upon this item you may like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Deep If you know upfront which across fields you will get (a limited number) you can define these a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Carol, do you take your laptop with you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks Everyone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks for the nice words Glenda, but please keep in mind that English is not for all of us our moth......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Ira there is a little typo in your hyperlink, it looks ok, but it is not....

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Hi Dhagen, This is nice, the first time I see an example of this functionality. This can be a good ......

» Refine Search
» New Search