Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: One-to-many Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
As the others already stated, which one do you want to get. It's like as if you say I have 6 childre......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't disable cache in drilldown graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
WebFocus has two different type of random numbers, which one do you use?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
F.. &LINES and &RECORDS are amper variables. You get the result after the report So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentages displayed on the X and Y axis scale (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Michele your problem is more or less the same as displaying the EURO sign in a graph withing a PDF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think Johnny made a error in typing. 12/06/06 should be 12/06/07 and in text this is 6 december 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
John Dates are complex. Thats why there is a very good book available for only 25 U$ and it's worth......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCT Prefix Operator does not work on a COMPUTEd field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Would this work? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include FEX in edasprof (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Paul Start with updating your signature. It is helpful for us when we know what version you are wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
or do as Prarie said, but if you do not even want that message, send it to moon@outer.space, I'm sur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus vs. Crystal Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Crystal was given for free by many platform sellers. The ownership was two years ago bought by Busin......

Discussion Topic  RE: controlling page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I will give it a try (tomorrow) my bed is calling.......

Discussion Topic  RE: controlling page breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
the command is SET LINES = 66 or whatever you like you will have to play with it, to get the best......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reports from a singe report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Wilky you can set up a dynamic burst list based upon your first by field for let's say the country ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple reports from a singe report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I would do that by using Report Caster and the BURST function....

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
N. my solution is working with the ELSE fieldname......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
So it's not allowed to use it as I (we) do? ..... ......

Well, that should be a bridge to far......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Output Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Who wants an excel spreadsheet with a million rows? there is no way to handle it. try to break it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: testing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
and what time is it in LA? I have to make a phone call and won't wake them up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rcaster Compound Report Bursting Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
It works for us with single excel reports. We have no experience with compound excel reports. (do y......

» Refine Search
» New Search