Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
But your solution should work too. The solution from G is in this case OK, but what if you decide to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The syntax looks ok, it works with me. What is your error message?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster bursting using dynamic address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Darin, Ginny this technique is working in 7.1.3 also. The ON TABLE PCHOLD generates an XML file tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster bursting using dynamic address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
JG Your solution is a flat file. Rita uses the dynamic file adress and that is the WebFocus interna......

Rita I'm not sure if this caused the problem but I changed your code a bit to ......

Rita How dit you create the CAR_DC, is it a real database or did you do this by a define? If you r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I can make a long list of reasns why you should not use Excel at all.... But...it's time to go home......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
a) yes it is possible, you have to keep the excel opened and load the reports in the different works......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I modify the master and if I need the time also I add an extra field in the master that points to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Paul Nice idea and I thought of that too, but since I want the reports be sent with bursting it was......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Frans If this was the reason, the compound report would not work at all, but I have several good wo......

PB my report is a bit more complex and as said, the graph works, but some smaller tables after the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rcaster Compound Report Bursting Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
That function is available in 7.1.3 so I suppose also in 7.6.x If you use the GUI from RC you can s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compute or Define in masters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thx for thinking... Pat, I did a rebuild the file, that was not the issue. I resized the 4 fields t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Compute or Define in masters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I wonder what the difference is, but I also had a problem today. I changed a master by adding 4 new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC295) A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &WFFMT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Kar the line "-DEFAULT..." should be ended with ";" How is this report started? from EDA or MRE? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shh! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
O that's why nothing happens here! they all sit and eat turkey!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
SG Although you do not want it, my solution is the only that works. If you only do a define then th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What I would do is use the function UPCASE you ask for the string to select -DEFAULT &ASKEDFOR='se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Italicizing a part of the column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I think you have to do this with html coding in the report something like ......

» Refine Search
» New Search