Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
No The graphs are separate reports and save as png. But they work as expected....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Prarie I was not able to test it, our test platform is not jet up to date, and we mis some function......

Discussion Topic  compound pdf and report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have created a few compound reports. One is a combination of 3 small tables, a graph, again two s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I might have a solution You can create the report with a not printed first by field and use that by......

Discussion Topic  RE: An interesting problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Daniel I would do this with a multi-Y graph, although that would be limited to max 5. (the Car data......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating xml file from custom XML schema (xsd doc) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jan try this ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML And see this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format YYMD in header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jason what you can do is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Format Report Problem (& How to add new fonts to WF Server) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I always use ARIAL but not the narrow one, just a smaller font size might help. The second point I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using values from HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
For me too, I always used ? hold......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master file name too long for JOIN statement! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I do not know the boundaries, but since I started in the former century with computers we only could......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
T. please upgrade your signature ! We can better answer your questions when we know what you use (ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display 2 diff.reports in PDF format on the same page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Lera Would you first be so kind to update your signature. That's important so we know what version ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ALTERNATE COLUMN styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes Susannah A new function together with the ability to change the format of the rowtotal (includi......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Althought the solution Glenda posted works I think it is far to complex. The available formats give ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about DMOD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF FILE SAVED .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Caroll maybe??? SET MESSAGE=OFF...

Discussion Topic  RE: converting 20071108 to a Date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis, never to old.... Did you read that book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: -WINFORM: Is this still in use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
yes the good old days.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Replace a character with a SPACE in a given string. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I suppose your E01 and E02 and E03 are fields from a database or the results of a fex. If you do a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SKIP-LINE with a sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tom I'm not sure if this works but give it a try ......

» Refine Search
» New Search