Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 compatible with WebFOCUS 7.6.0 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Luis this is more a question you should ask at your local sales department or at the IBI headoffice......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
that seems obvious.... commu.status is not a valid filed in your sql database. it might be a typo....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding some column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
TABLE FILE XXX PRINT FIELDA NOPRINT FIELDB NOPRINT BY FIELDC END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Remove all image borders from graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
That's a nice program D. I run it and it works fine after changing your little typo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to EXL2K w/seperate row under Column Titles that prints a dash/solid line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Cheryl You can create a excel template and put the data into that pre formatted file, or/and put so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to EXL2K w/seperate row under Column Titles that prints a dash/solid line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Cheryl I would ask you to update your signature so we know the version and platform you use so we c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Programatic means of obtaining Adapter and Connection List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The EDASPROF.PRF is as far as I know in fact a flat file, maybe you can read it with a master file d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save report parameters to database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I first would like that you upgrade your signature with the version you use, the platform and other ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you display a wait cursor using report in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We always try to avoid users have to wait........

Discussion Topic  RE: Error code 416 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
thanks for the help Albert was right it was a comma delimited file. I overlooked the part of my rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error code 416 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The data comes from a SQL database, so it must be something else......

Discussion Topic  Error code 416 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
(FOC416) MORE VALUES SUPPLIED THAN FIELDS IN THE MASTER FILE DESCRIPTION I get this error message, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smoothing lines in a line graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jason I think this will do it setSmoothLines(true);...

Discussion Topic  RE: Waterfall chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
When I run this graph I see on mouse over not a percentage, but the change between two bars....

Discussion Topic  RE: Across help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
That's possible also conditional format... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Eric Take a look here... ......

I will help you to find it...

yes there is.... this question was posted some weeks ago and answerd, I have to look it up (or you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: including subtotals of $0.00 but not the detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Bethany Try to post a part of you fex and an example of the data. As Albert said, there is always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HIGHEST function returning lowest record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Leah Sum max.value by sortcode works well but the highest can also give you the top x by sortcode....

» Refine Search
» New Search