Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Different Behaviors in report based on value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
The (sub)total issue has been discussed here many times. Try to find those points here, it has somet......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Html Form - passing textbox value to two form elements? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jason If you use the gui when importing a graph you can check out the creation of the selection box......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customer Column Totals Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
that "and others" is a great new functionality. In the former version I did this by first putting al......

Discussion Topic  RE: LIKE IN WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How about just copy this piece of code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LIKE IN WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
this will not solf the problem, but.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS-TOTAL not working... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Anatess Does the command ROW-TOTAL give you the same result?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Print MRE Query Text Using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tim It may take a while to send you the instruction. I just today started my holiday for the next 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print MRE Query Text Using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Scott On ReportCaster I use the gui and not the API or other coding. One of the settings is the fun......

T. Would you be so kind to update your signature with version info. If you create a report with re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar and Line Graphs label issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jason this might help setO1LabelWrap(true) Note: If a "\n" is encountered in the label string, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert '385649' into a date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
tony it really does not matter if it is 1858 or 1792. the point is that you need to " calibrate" the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert '385649' into a date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Darin, I was looking at that number too. but 950 BC??? I think it is just 950... maybe in hours? tha......

If you can't find the starting date this might be a way to: If today in your legacy system is 385649......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prompt based on a distinct subset of the data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Yes it can. If you are a user of WF I would ask you to update your signature with the installed sys......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Crash in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Poongs you have more change to get the answers when you post this in the "product discussion" folde......

Discussion Topic  RE: FRL and RECAP and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis I do not know why it is not working but how about first putting the summed data in a hold f......

Discussion Topic  RE: sql code to delete records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Keep in mind that the IBI server is in fact the user on that database in Oracle. Look/ask your Oracl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Joe do it in steps NEWADATE/A11=EDIT(ORIGINAL); is converting from Integer to alpha. NEWYMD/A10=E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Darin the book I referred to is the "Almost 1001 ways to work with dates" and is not in digital for......

Discussion Topic  RE: fix width heading border in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Linda What version are you using. How did you build your compound report. In my compound reports I......

» Refine Search
» New Search