Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Darin the book I referred to is the "Almost 1001 ways to work with dates" and is not in digital for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Joe yes it can.... There are many ways depending on the original format. If it is a string (A10) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Color of Content Block for Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
No this works fine. Can you a bit more specific....

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF error -1.#J (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Last week a have build several reports and found a lot of reasons why things went wrong. Not easy to......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQLORA with Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
it's an SQL error not a focus problem in fact. It says something about the # character. Why is it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Tracie you got 3 prompts because of a typo on my suggestion, I introduces &GDATE1 instead of &GDATE.......

I would do it this way. -DEFAULT &GDATE1='06152007'; -DEFAULT &GDATE2='06292007'; -SET &DISPLAYDATE......

Discussion Topic  RE: column headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
look in the former FP "heading NOT on first page" of 18 apr 2006. They suggest the use of WHEN in c......

Discussion Topic  RE: column headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Maybe you can do this by use of the WHEN statement....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Why are Excel Macros so slow? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Some years ago I created a VBA script in Access that created 45 spreadsheets with 5 pages each from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compund report in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Angel Welcome here, please update your personal signature with some version information so we all k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Different Behaviors in report based on value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In addition of Darin's solution you can create SORT fields as a combination of ITEM, CATEGORY, MANA......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC1426 Error On Date Field From Informix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Where in the report are you using this field I remember I have seen this message before when I used......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in a pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You can also use the compound pdf report builder to put the image in the report, gives you more flex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I did not test either of the solutions, but what if the original number has only one "1" pe "0000000......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem testing drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Smart solution Trav.... I always hit F5 (refresh) but if the drill down opens a PDF or Excel file th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar graph - no drill down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch

Discussion Topic  RE: How can we get the field name that's used as an across field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Francis has given an answer on this some days ago TABLE FILE XXX PRINT min_recorded by task_CD by s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
create a small text file with let's say the numbers 1 till 90 and save that file in your baseapp dir......

» Refine Search
» New Search