Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 120
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2387 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NULL 'vs' zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Why not just write SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE VAR IS NULL OR 0; I tried this in access SELECT * FR......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dollar Sign in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
We have the same problems with the Euro sign. It works in HTML but not in PDF. The IBI technicians s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade Instructions - 7.1.3 to 7.6.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Our test environment will be upgraded on Monday. I asked some helping hands by the technicians of IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress some across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Dirk The row-total is in the solution Prancis suggests no more a real issue. Since the fields are p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress some across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Thanks for the smart solutions, the last one (Francis) works very good, in this case I have some sta......

Mickej, John I'm afraid that's not the solution I was looking at....

Discussion Topic  Suppress some across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I have report like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hOW CAN WE GET THE CURRENT TIME? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
What is current time..... on my watch it is now 19:53:30 (I live in Europe) but when I hit the ente......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the font size and style for %s displayed over bars in a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Michele ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Excel worksheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
JG Our users think I work every night to send them reports and even on Saturday..... I always think......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph with no line for zero values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
How can the value for days in the future be 0, it should be missing data.... I wonder if you can cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph with no line for zero values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Jason did you download the manual for graphs? it gives you examples of all kind of settings. look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEFAULTing an &VAR with another &VAR.. cool trick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
I like that solution Alan, especially if I can calculate the actual and previous month and write mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEFAULTing an &VAR with another &VAR.. cool trick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
O Sussanah.... that was me who asked this and I knew the .eval but the thing is I still want the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: dev stu , how to show parm screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
You will find some other problems when using DevStudio If you develop a report with some linked repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: dev stu , how to show parm screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Susannah I think you need to build an HTML page as part of the project. Your amper vars will/should......

Susannah in the MRE you get the prompting screen for the parameters if you set -DEFAULT &XXXX='zzz......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Is your first question solved? You are now bringing up an other problem on an other master I think......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
Joe just use the basic master app_events. remove the join you have in that script. I'm rather sure......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Run as Deffered (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FrankDutch
In the dashboard you can create a tab that gets all the deferred reports. It stays there for almost ......

» Refine Search
» New Search