Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Blank Lines & Colours on Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a requirement where in i need to show up report in colours on the change of sort value of the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Page Numbers in an Compound Report - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
some how not able to put the keywords tablastpage and tabpageno in the post.so the footing must be c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page Numbers in an Compound Report - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi Doug, thanks for the code,its giving the total number of pages correctly but in my report i need ......

because my fex contains the code to display the output in other formats as well if i use the layout ......

cant this be done without using the layout painter??...

Discussion Topic  Page Numbers in an Compound Report - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi, i am hainvg a compound report in PDF which has two reports to be showed with in it. As of now i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Distorted Styling in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
yah WAZ i have two reports one following the other.SO u mean is that causing a problem??.what can be......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Distorted Styling in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a compound report in HTML which has two table requests in it which are moreover the same the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Change the Sequence of columns in a Active HTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have an Compound Active HTML report which has some 6 columns followed by an Across column which co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error w.r.t PROD MRE folder internal name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Could you please tell me how to navigate to th application server lod and find the details ? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error w.r.t PROD MRE folder internal name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi, I moved a dashboard from TEST MRE to PROD MRE. I changed the domain folder internal name by rep......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graphs For Legend Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a graph which plots data points by month for a given 3 Branches Lets Say a,b,c The values a,b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to remove a leading space which appears as abox in excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
hello ac1 Thanks a lot! LJUST worked !!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to remove a leading space which appears as abox in excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Hi, I am reading a field(its length - A64) in to variable as -READ STPDATA &STP.64. But when I try ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Populating ListBox on click of a button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
Can any one suggest me how to populate a list box with the results of a fex on click of a button bot......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JavaScripting in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I'm not sure how this issue can be put across, i'm trying my best to give a clear picture of it here......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Crashes When Using Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
yah ginny , i have updated my case with the same.Btw i did not close this post it was done by the ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Crashes When Using Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I recieved a hotfix from IBI as well, after opening a case with them.I placed the JS sent by them in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gap Between lines for text data in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
its a compute variable being printed as a column SRDIR and TRMDIR are COMPUTE variables as well COM......

Discussion Topic  Gap Between lines for text data in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saggy
I have a PDF report in which one of the column's data looks some thing like below. I get additional ......

» Refine Search
» New Search