Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a variable in a like statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thank you Babak! I knew there had to be a simple solution like that, but I just couldn't think of it......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using a variable in a like statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I want to use a like statement in my report, but what the like is equal to depends on the user. What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Linking to another report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I didn't realize that's the name for what I've been looking for. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Linking to another report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have made a report and want it to be linkable to another report. I've looked at the WebFOCUS docum......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Editing the legend on a group box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am editing an HTML page and am wrapping my contents in a couple of group boxes. When editing the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating a dropdown via report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thanks Martin, my problem was that I didn't properly link dropdown 1&2 to 3. That solved everything!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating a dropdown via report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
It's all on one HTML page with 3 dropdowns. 2 dropdowns are meant to pass its value into the 3rd rep......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Populating a dropdown via report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am working on a report that will require multiple filters so that there aren't thousands of result......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems with !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After working with someone else, we fixed the problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems with !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Creating my HOLD file I type ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problems with !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I have a stored procedure that outputs things in an array. ['Clean', new Date (2019,06,03,05,02,22......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting rid of column names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I created a table that uses LIST. When using LIST, I can get rid of the column name for COUNTRY by l......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing an OR separated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Hi all, I've been working on an HTML page that uses checkboxes. The way the checkbox string is produ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a display image next to check boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
That worked perfectly. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding a display image next to check boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am currently working on an HTML file in AppStudio. I would like to add an image directly next to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Page working on PPRD but not PROD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
The main page is supposed to be a part of a portal, but even when I run it standalone it still doesn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Page working on PPRD but not PROD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I created an HTML page in App Studio. In pre-prod the page works fine, but in prod, it won't load. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph not appearing in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
That worked perfectly. What exactly does that do?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph not appearing in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm getting two (FOC3231) CANNOT OPEN AN HTTP CONNECTION (GRAPHSERVURL) (FOC3296) Error found in C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph not appearing in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am making a compound report with the car file. I have added a report and a graph. The graph shows ......

» Refine Search
» New Search