Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing 2 tables as a DOC format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
So what you're saying is that there's no real way to combine the 2 into a DOC format because of the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing 2 tables as a DOC format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am trying to print 2 tables as a DOC format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting rid of leading 0s in an EDIT function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Instead of doing it inside of WebFOCUS, I actually just edited a stored procedure I was using to out......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting rid of leading 0s in an EDIT function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am using an EDIT function on some numbers because I need to concatenate them with a string. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar chart sorting help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I've had this exact problem before. The way I've done it is by tricking WebFOCUS into making it orde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different behaviour than expected with CTRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Thank you very much David, that worked perfectly....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different behaviour than expected with CTRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
As mentioned before, I tried to use HEXBYT, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the data. When......

I'm computing them to make a variable to use. For some reason, there's an unwanted return and line f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Different behaviour than expected with CTRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm using CTRAN to replace a return (CR) and line feed (LF) with a null character. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ignoring an apostrophe in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
Ah thank you! I wasn't aware of that REPLACE function. That worked perfectly....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ignoring an apostrophe in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
If I have to strip the apostrophe out that's ok, but I would rather keep them in....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Ignoring an apostrophe in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I am currently working on a chart that uses HTML and JavaScript. The chart requires a JavaScript arr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page is blank when run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
After submitting a report to IBI, I've learned that it doesn't seem to work on IE. IE is the default......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Page is blank when run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I'm using the Google Charts API to create a word tree. I've created a blank fex file and put HTML in......

» Refine Search
» New Search