Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Passing Variables to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Passing Variables to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
hahaha! and the inability to use a text editor in app studio strikes again! Sorry this has been a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Chrome and WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Anatess, Your reasoning is flawed in that when you set your PCHOLD format to XLSX or XLS that the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Chrome and WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
yes, but only the ones related to excel. It is worth reading the help files on the redirection sett......

its not the xht setting. Its the excel ones. there are multiple different extensions for excel....

Anatess, This is a result of a change by Chrome in how it recognizes webarchive files. It no longe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
David, I think I owe you a beer! One of these days I'm going to have to meet you at the bar after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]ReportCaster Fail -Distribution Server not running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Geri, check the reportcaster error logs. There was a bug in the early 8.0.X release where the shel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Performance tuning in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
My suggestion would be to start by looking at the SQL generated. Here is some code that can help yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicating / comparing values in the same table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Ok Jon, I think I understand better. How do you know that you need to compare D100001 to D100002? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicating / comparing values in the same table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Jon, I guess I don't understand what your actual problem is... From what I can gather you have a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]A way for admins to generate other users' My Content folders for them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
You know... in the "old days"... being 7.x... I would just create the HTM file, folder, and copy/pas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]A way for admins to generate other users' My Content folders for them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Coolguy, Doesn't the my content folder get created at account creation? If so, then you don't nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Month in alphanumeric from a date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Why bother converting it at all? There is a data type for the month name. Mtr ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit the user prompt of drop-down to only valid entries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Sandy, Just remember that the chaining happens after the data run. So you have to gather ALL of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit the user prompt of drop-down to only valid entries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Junaid, Judging from your other post, I'm going to assume that you are trying to do this with Info ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Going Back and Forth in Info Assist and Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Amy that would be a rather long document. Something like that doesn't exist. It's something you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Going Back and Forth in Info Assist and Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to avoid that restriction. Info Assist doesn't accept the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Call To Oracle Get a Date and pass in a YYYYMMDD format to do comparisons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Are you trying to do something like this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Call To Oracle Get a Date and pass in a YYYYMMDD format to do comparisons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Adrian, For starters I would use the to_date function instead of to_number. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search