Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] McGyver Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
So I'm feeling a bit embarrassed as I've done this hundreds of times, but I went to put together a q......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
your concatenation characters in WF are | and || here is what the help says: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exposing a Custom User Defined Function to IA 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Or you can also add Define fields to the master file....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Output filename is not populating, when report executes from HTML Ad Hoc page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Sandy, This may have to do with your redirection settings in your configuration console. Can let ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.1wf security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
You can also take this and expand it to utilize &FOCSECGROUPS instead of &IBIMR_user. Then you can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.1wf security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Robert, I think you are looking at this all wrong. Instead of focusing on the drop down, you shoul......

Use DBA security. Create a process to set a "password" for the user and then do a value_where restr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Populate Column Header Even If No Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I would use the macgyver technique. Create a hold file with each value off something like car or so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Document - Header Image on all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Is your image on the reporting server?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count Number of Records in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST BY COUNTRY BY CAR ON TABLE HOLD AS MY_HOLD FORMAT ALPHA END -RUN -SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I need an expandable date control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
You could try using the tree control with a table that has your dates in it. That should work...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Siemens, What do you mean by the Filter Function is messed up? Can you please provide more informa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compressing PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I saw a very minimal difference with SET FILECOMPRESS=ON in my testing. This seems to only compress......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compressing PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks Chuck, I'll keep that in mind, but zipping and emailing the file would most likely annoy my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compressing PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I have a process that puts a large amount of images into a PDF. Because of this the files are getti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Average Time to Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Chad, Use the across verb. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT COLOR OF DEFAULT VARIABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Why are you making the year 0? what if you made the value null (MISSING in WF Speak) instead of zer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert character (A8) to date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
John, Another option if you are concerned with inefficiencies from WF would be to create a virtual ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] JavaScript alias './ibi_html/' is not valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I think the problem ended up being that I was missing a custom CSS file (That I forgot to move into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

» Refine Search
» New Search