Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to use a DEFINEd field in a WHERE clause and autoprompt is blank: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
CoolGuy, I suspect that the problem has to do with order of operation. I believe the -RUN executes......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - WebFOCUS Environment Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
AJEN, The WEBFOCUS stuff under the Environment properties allows you to Default your language settin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
WF1326, I am running wf V8008 and I had no issues with your example. I tried it with the car file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why does the MAX/MIN function have 2 arguments?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
by the way, you can change the format of a field at display time. This can be really useful for da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why does the MAX/MIN function have 2 arguments?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
CoolGuy, I think you are misunderstanding the function. The function will evaluate a list of value......

I've always done ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join in WF8009 GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I think it works the same way in V8.0.08 as in V8.0.09. Assuming that it does, there is a tab that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold file Perormance on concurrent hits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
WF World, I would look at the link that cool guy posted from summit a few years ago thats in this t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
David, Thanks for letting me know about the upcoming functionality in 8.1.05. I'ld be interested t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
David, I'm well aware that I can put div#control1 into the CSS. What I am saying is I have the fol......

David, Again, I'm not talking about the CSS aspect of H# tags and P tags. I can't add the element ......

Earlier we were talking about carriage returns in the HTML. I created a brand new HTML file, refere......

Francis, The GUI does use SPAN tags. Its the "Text" component. In Dev Studio I didn't have a way ......

While we are on things that I can't do in the GUI. What about elements that were added in HTML5? H......

BTW, that radio button to flip back and forth between CSS/JS is not intuitive at all. Can we improv......

David, Sure I can apply a Rule. What I can't do is add the element to the report. I also can't ad......

David, For starters, my css files that I need to use to style my reports uses H# tags and P tags f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need HTML form to load as fast or faster than content on portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
if you use -DEFAULTH &VAR1=''; it will hide the auto prompt for that variable. Is this something th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting A10V to A6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Ryan, Thats not an error related to the define specifically. This has to do with how your joins a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting A10V to A6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Ryan, Why doesn't edit work? Where are you making this change? Does this A10V field actually util......

» Refine Search
» New Search