Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Verb - ACROSS - Title Formatting Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
CRICKETMIND, I would utilize one of the techniques disccused in this thread: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing LDAP security Groups from the Client to Reporting Server WF8.0.08 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Stu, Thanks for the update. Matt and I were actually talking about this off the forum a bit the ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing LDAP security Groups from the Client to Reporting Server WF8.0.08 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
MattC, Thats an interesting page. I'll have to put that into my bag of tricks for later. When y......

MattC, The client has to get the LDAP groups at some time. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to do ext......

Stu, you are correct I have LDAP/AD Security on my Reporting Server, and I am using WFRS Authentica......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Passing LDAP security Groups from the Client to Reporting Server WF8.0.08 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I'm working on restricting access to portions of my metadata on the Reporting Server. I use LDAP au......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Management Export Scenario (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Do you already have the folder selected with the "include subfolders" option checked? Sometimes I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY null record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I would just filter out the records WHERE X.FIELD IS NOT MISSING before the modify statement....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] WebFOCUS data to jquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Whats your end game with this? If all you want is to put an input into the page, you can do that wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
what if you were to set message=off? Will RC still crash?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] 4 weeks trailing average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS Title issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
You can also easily do this by holding your output as Alpha. This will turn your across columns to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Francis, The query is a hierarchical query. In the new security setup you have nested groups. for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Francis, Your query is actually incomplete. Please consider this SQL I created not to long ago. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Collapse/Expand/ Accordion on Subhead field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
FOCdeveloper, I would recommend checking out the documentation on EXPANDABLE for v 7.6.11. I'm not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can DBA Security be restricted based on Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I spoke with IBI regarding this, and the answer was so simple its embarassing... There is a variabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can DBA Security be restricted based on Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I opened a case regarding this, but if anyone has any ideas or has done this already, your suggestio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic FEX URL in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Enigma, I'm with MartinY. You should use the External Procedure for that action. But if you are a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
dballest, you have a compute after your across statement, with no by fields after it.... Are you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]DS 8 HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
MattC, You also mentioned earlier that sometimes HTML Composer will de-link variables. I have that......

» Refine Search
» New Search